You can access the WBB Online Editor from the CCP. During first-time access you will need to select a base template for your website. From the WBB Online Editor you can also publish the website when you have finished designing it as well. This article shows how to do all of these actions:
- Access WBB Online Editor from CCP;
- Select a base template (on first-time access); and
- Publishing the website from WBB Online Editor.
2) Select ‘Web Business Builder’ from the left-side menu options
3) On the ‘Web Business Builder’ page, corresponding to the website you want to edit click on Edit Website
4) The ‘Edit Site’ page and the ‘Web Business Builder Template Gallery’ page open simultaneously
Note: In the event the ‘Web Business Builder Template Gallery’ page does not open, you can use the URL on the ‘Edit Site’ page to open ‘Web Business Builder Template Gallery’.
5) Select a template
6) Give your website landing page a title and click Continue
7) Provide your contact information and click on Finish Setup or opt to do this later
11) Your website will be open for editing starting with your base template
You can use Yola’s extensive help tutorials to finish designing your website: https://www.yola.com/tutorials.
12) When you have finished creating your website click the Publish button
If required you can access your published website from the CCP (refer to ‘How to: Open Your Website from the CCP’ for instructions).