This article assumes your Customer has atleast one active domain to use (refer to ‘Domains and DNS Records’ to learn how to add a domain to the Customer Control Panel).
The first time you open your Web Business Builder (WBB) subscription within the Customer Control Panel (CCP) it directly launches the ‘Create New Site’ wizard.
2) Select ‘Web Business Builder’ from the left-side menu options
3) The ‘Create New Site’ wizard is launched
4) By default, the first domain is selected under the ‘Select a Domain’ section however, you can select one of the other domains listed on the page by clicking on the radio button ()
5) In the ‘Prefix of your site’ field enter the new website’s name
6) Click the Get Started button
7) Under the ‘Your Plan’ section, select a service plan you want to apply to your website, by clicking on the radio button ()
8) Click the Finish button
Now the website will be listed on the ‘Web Business Builder’ page.