(WBB) helps small-to-medium sized businesses create and publish their own websites. WBB’s easy-to-use WYSWYG interface makes designing, managing and publishing websites very fast. WBB also allows add-ons for creating an advertising campaign to draw customers to websites as well as the option to add a shopping cart (from Ecwid).
On the Cloud Marketplace
You will find WBB under CLOUD SERVICES > DIGITAL MARKETING.
WBB can be used with Ingram Micro hosted domains or externally hosted domains. You can purchase an Ingram Micro hosted domain at the same time that you purchase your WBB subscription or if you are going to use an existing domain click the Skip button.
If you need to run WBB services on an externally hosted domain, you must first add the externally hosted domain to your Customer’s Control Panel (refer to the following article for detailed instructions: Domains and DNS Records).
In the Customer Control Panel
Actions that can be performed from the Customer Control Panel are:
- Add a website to a Customer's Yola account
- Access the WBB Editor (this article also instructs on selecting a template & publishing a website)
- Add multiple websites to a WBB subscription
- Assign, unassign or delete Users associated with a website
- Upgrade subscriptions from ‘Web Business Builder – Free’ to ‘Web Business Builder – Premium’
Please note that the following actions can only be performed on the ‘WBB – Premium’ subscription:
In addition to the WBB specific actions you can perform the following general actions: