1) Open the welcome email from Symantec to confirm your email ID
Reminder! Do not forget to check your SPAM folders for the ‘Welcome Email’.
2) Click on the Get Started button or; copy and paste the provided URL into your browser
3) Symantec’s sign-in page opens where you can create your password and then click the Create Account button
Once you have successfully accessed the Symantec Customer Portal, you can use the ‘Get Started’ button to begin configuring group policy and enrolling devices.
For help available on the SEP product refer to the following:
- Symantec Help Center – Endpoint Protection Cloud: http://help.symantec.com/home/SCSEM1.0?locale=EN_US
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud Technical Support (KBs, guides, downloads and other support resources): https://support.symantec.com/en_US/endpoint-protection-cloud.html
- Help for using the Symantec Customer Portal is available wherever you see the little blue question mark (). In some cases mouse-over tool tips are provided while for others clicking on the item will open the relevant help topic in a new tab.