Account Administrator’s Symantec Customer Portal Account is created by the Account Administrator. Follow the steps in this article for Account Administrators to create their Symantec Customer Portal account.
1) Open the welcome email from Symantec to confirm your email ID
Reminder! Do not forget to check your SPAM folders for the ‘Welcome Email’.
2) Click on the Verify Now button or; copy and paste the provided URL into your browser
3) Symantec’s sign-in page opens where you can create your password and then click the Create Account button
Once you have successfully accessed the Symantec Customer Portal, you can use the ‘Get Started’ button to begin configuring group policy and enrolling devices.
For comprehensive help on SEP refer to the following:
- Symantec Help Center – Endpoint Protection Cloud: https://www.symantec.com/products/endpoint-protection-cloud
- Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud Technical Support (KBs, guides, downloads and other support resources): https://support.symantec.com/en_US/endpoint-protection-cloud.html;
- Within the Symantec Customer Portal you can click on the help icon () to get context sensitive help.