- Click on ‘Home’ from left-side menu option. Navigate to ‘Rmail’.
- The ‘Customer View’ page opens. It shows Customer Information, Personal Information and Plan information. Click on ‘User’ button.
- The ‘Users’ page opens. You will see the list of users with a license and the admin users. Click on ‘Add New User’ button to add new users.
Note: In case the customer do not have any added users, then the ‘Add New User’ button will be greyed out. In that case the customer needs to create new users from the ‘Users’ tab under ‘Home’ from the left-side menu option. Refer Step 7- Step 12 and then follow from steps 4 – 6 to add new user in RMAIL.
- The ‘Add new User’ page opens. Fill in the mandatory information like name, last name & email address. Click on () checkbox – ‘Admin User’.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
Click on ‘User’ from left-side menu option.
- The ‘Users’ page opens. Click on ‘Add New Users’ button.
- The ‘Add New Users’ page opens. Please fill in the required information. Select ‘Admin’ from the drop down under ‘Role’ field. Click on () checkbox – Send activation email to users under ‘Select Options’ field.
- Click on ‘Finish’.
- The new user account gets created.
- The new user being created will receive an activation email with the link to activate his/her account from Ingram Micro L2 (Support Training).