How to- delete an End User’s Account from Customer Control Panel (CCP)
- Click on ‘Home’ from left-side menu option. Navigate to ‘Rmail’.
- The ‘Customer View’ page opens by default. Click on ‘User’.
- The ‘Users’ page opens. Tick the checkbox corresponding to the name of the user or users you wish to delete.
Note: To delete all users tick the checkbox next to the ‘Name’ label in the table.
- Click on ‘Delete User’ button after you select the required user name. A confirmation window opens. Click on ‘OK’.
- You will get a message window in green saying ‘You have removed 1 users’.