The first time you open your Web Business Builder (WBB) it directly launches the ‘create website’ wizard. Once the first website has been created, you can also create other websites under the same WBB account by using the ‘add new site’ feature.
Note: Please ensure you have a domain available in the CCP for creating another website.
Steps are detailed below.
2) Select ‘Web Business Builder’ from the left-side menu options
3) On the ‘Web Business Builder’ page, click the Add New Site button
4) On the ‘Create New Site’ page, select the domain you want to associate the website with
5) Enter your website’s prefix in the ‘Prefix of your site’ field
6) Click the Get Started button
7) Under the ‘Your Plan’ section, select a service plan you want to apply to your website, by clicking on the radio button ()
8) Click the Finish button
Now the website will be listed on the ‘Web Business Builder’ page.
Note: If the system is busy it may take time to complete the creation process and the newly created website will have a ‘Provisioning’ status.