You can modify the number of SEP licenses a Customer has by following the steps in this article.
REMINDER! For User licenses, you can only downgrade unassigned licenses.
Follow the steps in this article to modify the number of SEP licenses.
2) Select ‘Account’ from the left-side menu options
3) From the ‘Account’ sub-menu options, select ‘Subscriptions’
4) You will get list of the subscriptions, select your Symantec End Point Protection Subscription, for which you want to change the resource limit.
5) On the ‘<Symantec Subscription Name>’ page, scroll down to the ‘Resource Limits and Usage’ section
6) Click on the CHANGE RESOURCE LIMITS button
7) On the ‘Change Resource Limits and Usage’ page, make required changes by using the + and – buttons to increase and decrease resources
8) Click the OK button
9) In the ‘Confirm Your Order’ pop-up window, review the order details and then click the CONFIRM button
10) You will receive a confirmation pop-up notification
Once upgrading steps are complete allow 15 – 20 minutes for the changes to be reflected in the CCP.