NOTE: If you have not created a Customer Account, so please click here to create a new customer account.
2) Select ‘Marketplace’ from the left-side menu options
3) On the ‘Marketplace’ page, locate the ‘Security’ tile and click on it
4) On the ‘Security’ page, locate ‘Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud’ and click on the tile
5) On the ‘Enable Symantec Endpoint Protection Cloud’ page, click on the radio button () to select one of the available service plans as per your requirement.
6) Click the NEXT button
7) Configure all required resources - User licenses and; encryption management and server protection add-ons - by clicking the + and – buttons
8) Click the NEXT button
9) Select Don't Link a Domain and click the NEXT button
10) Click on FINISH button.
11) In the ‘Confirm Your Purchase’ pop-up window: review order details; tick the ‘I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions’ option and then click the PURCHASE button
12) You will receive confirmation notifications