Follow the instructions in this article to increase or decrease a subscription’s resource limits.
Note: You cannot reduce the number of resources to less than the number of licenses that are currently in use.
2) From the left-side menu, select the Microsoft CSP option
3) The ‘Microsoft CSP’ page opens
4) Scroll down to the ‘Subscriptions’ section and click on the Manage Subscription button corresponding to the subscription for which you want to add resources for
5) Under the ‘Subscription’ > ‘Plan’ section, click Manage Licenses
6) In the ‘Change number of Licenses’ pop-up window, use the and buttons to increase or decrease the number of additional licenses that are required and then click the Change button
Note: The initial number reflects the current number of licenses.
7) In the ‘Confirm Your Order’ pop-up window you can review your order’s details and then click the Confirm button
8) You will see a confirmation notification