Ingram Micro Cloud resellers can order Office 365 subscriptions for their customers through the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
This article provides step-by-step instructions for placing an order for an end customer’s first Office 365 subscription(s) on a new tenant. The Marketplace is used to order your customers’ first Office 365 subscriptions.
These instructions are for the simplest case of ordering Office 365 without SkyKick AutoDiscovery or Mail Migration. For help ordering Office 365 with SkyKick services, please use the contact information at the top of the Marketplace page to contact Cloud Ignite. Note that SkyKick Mail Migration must be added at time of purchase; it cannot be added after a customer’s Office 365 account has already been set up.
- Login to your Ingram Micro Reseller Control Panel.
- Search Microsoft Office 365 in the search box and click on the result.
- Select your plan and click on the ADD TO CART.
- Now click on the Cart icon.
- If you are buying a trial subscription, you will get flat 25 user licenses. Click on the NEXT.
NOTE: Later you can upgrade to paid or you directly you can buy a paid subscription, if you need more licenses.
- You can Select a Customer from the Existing list of Customers or you can Add New Customer, if you are placing this order for a new customer. Once the customer is selected, click on the NEXT button.
- Provide your MPN ID in the box and click on the NEXT button.
NOTE: IF you don’t have an MPN ID, you cannot place the order. Click here to sign the Microsoft Partner Agreement to get the new MPN ID.
- If your customer doesn’t have a Microsoft tenant domain, create one. Else, select the existing tenant domain and type in the box. Click on the NEXT.
- On the next screen, scroll down, check the box of Terms and Conditions and click on the BUY button to place the order.
- You will get an Order Number for the order.