Team Admins can access the Dropbox Account from the Customer Control Panel (CCP). Before doing this, Team Admins must enable “Reseller access to the Admin Console as an Administrator” from within their respective Dropbox Accounts.
This article describes:
This article assumes the Team Admin has completed the steps for creating their Dropbox Account.
Enabling Reseller Access to the Admin Console as an Administrator
IMPORTANT! Only Team Admins can perform this step.
2) Select the Admin Console option from the left-side menu options
3) From the Admin Console sub-menu options, select ‘Settings’
4) On the ‘Settings’ page, scroll down to the ‘Additional settings’ section and click on ‘Reseller support’
5) On the ‘Settings > Reseller Support’ page, turn On ‘Reseller support’
6) Confirm you want to apply these changes by clicking on the Apply changes button
7) You will receive a confirmation message:
Accessing ‘Dropbox on the web’ from CCP
2) Select the Dropbox subscription for which the Customer is the Team Admin from the left-side menu options (you can identify different subscriptions based on the subscription ID)
3) On the ‘Dropbox’ page, click on the LOG INTO DROPBOX button