Admin user can enable the suspended user’s credentials and can allow the user to login to Secure Messaging App.
2. From the left-side menu options select Secure Messaging App
3. On the ‘Secure Mailbox Users’ page, the ‘Secure Messaging App’ tab is selected by default
4. All Users provided login credentials for Secure Messaging App will be listed here
5. Corresponding to the User, whose language preference you want to modify, click on the Edit User option
6. On the ‘Edit Secure Mailbox User’ page, select the preferred language from the list of drop down options
7. Click the Finish button