How to: Add or Remove Seats to an Existing Subscription using your Customer Control Panel (CCP)
Your customer can add as many as 999 seats under a single Autodesk subscription or reduce the amount of resources required.
Important: When resources are downgraded i.e. the number of seats have been reduced, the reduced resources will become effective at the moment of auto-renew, regardless of when they are requested.
The following article describes how to add or remove seats under an Autodesk subscription.
2. Click on ‘Autodesk’ from left-side menu option.
- The ‘Autodesk’ page opens. Click on ‘Manage Seats’.
- The ‘Buy More Seats’ page opens. Click on and buttons to increase or decrease the number of seats.
- Enter the number of seats (a number between: 1 – 999) you want to include under your Auto desk license
- Click on ‘Buy’ after entering the required number of seats.
- You will receive a pop-up message that your payment is received.
- The ‘Autodesk’ page shows the increase in the number of seats.