Your customer can add as many as 999 seats under a single Autodesk subscription or reduce the amount of resources required.
Important: When resources are downgraded i.e. the number of seats have been reduced, the reduced resources will become effective at the moment of auto-renew, regardless of when they are requested.
The following article describes how to add or remove seats under an Autodesk subscription.
- Log in to the Customer Control Panel (CCP).
- Click on ‘Autodesk’ from left-side menu option.
- Click on the MANAGE button on ADMINISTRATION tile.
- Now click on the MANAGE SEATS button on the Administration page.
- Select your required number of seats and click on BUY.
- Once the order will be provisioned, you will be able to see the updated seats of the Autodesk subscription.