IMPORTANT! You cannot switch from ‘Dropbox Standard/Advanced’ to ‘Education’; ‘Enterprise’ or ‘Enterprise Server Integration’ service plans.
Follow the instructions in this article to switch between Dropbox service plans:
2) Select the Dropbox subscription for the left-side menu options (you can identify different subscriptions based on the subscription ID)
3) On the ‘Dropbox’ page, click ACTIONS > View Subscription
4) On the ‘Dropbox Business: <service plan name>’ page, click on CHANGE SERVICE PLAN button found on the ‘GENERAL INFORMATION’ tile
5) On the ‘Change Plan’ page, all available options are displayed
6) Select a new service plan by clicking the radio button ()
7) Scroll down and click the NEXT button
8) Make required changes to resource levels and the amount due will automatically update to reflect the cost of the new resource levels
For the ‘Advanced Server Integration’ service plan, you have the option to add storage space in addition to purchasing additional licenses. Turn ON storage space for either 10TB or 50TB or both.
9) Click the FINISH button
10) Review the details of your order, tick the ‘I have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions’ checkbox and then click the CONFIRM button
11) You will receive a confirmation message that the current subscription has been upgraded