Add-ons in the form of storage quotas may be purchased along with a Dropbox subscription from the Cloud Marketplace. They will be active from the time the order is processed. If changes to the storage quota are required, you can make the changes from the Customer Control Panel.
Please note the following about storage add-ons:
1) New storage add-on is combined with your current storage quota. For example, if your current storage space is 10TB and you purchase an additional 5000TB then your total available storage quota is 5010TB.
2) When you purchase additional storage add-ons, this change will be activated automatically and the add-on status will be ‘Ready’ when the change order has been processed.
3) If you downscale your storage quota, the new storage quota will only become active once the billing period of the current add-on ends.
Follow the steps in this article to modify a Dropbox subscription’s storage add-on:
2) Select the Dropbox subscription from the left-side menu options (if the Customer has multiple Dropbox subscriptions each can be identified by their subscription ID number)
3) On the ‘Dropbox’ page, scroll down to the ‘Plan Add-ons’ section
4) Corresponding to the add-on you want to purchase, click the BUY ADD-ON button
5) In the confirmation pop-up window, click the PURCHASE button
6) In the ‘Confirm Your Order’ window, review the order details and then click the CONFIRM button