The following article describes how to create Users. While creating Users you can assign:
- i) Users to the role of Admin and
- ii) Services.
2) Select ‘Users’ from the left-side menu options
3) On the ‘Users’ landing page, you will find all Users listed here (this page will only list the Customer initially)
4) Click the Add New Users button
5) On the ‘Add New Users’ page enter: first name; last name; email ID and role
1) If you want someone else to receive notifications on behalf of the User, tick the ‘Use different emails to sign in and receive notifications’ and provide the alternative email ID.
2) If a new user is assigned the role of ‘Admin’ then, more contact information is required for Admin users such as address and phone number.
6) (optional) If you want to add more Users click the ONE MORE USER button
7) (optional) Under ‘Assign Services to New Users’ tick the check box corresponding to the services you want to assign to the User
Note: Some services require Users to be assigned licenses from within the Vendor’s portal, you can learn more by reading the respective product’s starter guide (refer to Ingram Micro knowledge base articles).
8) (optional) If you would like Users to be able to access their own Control Panel (called MyCP), tick the ‘Send activation email to users’ option to enable this feature then Users can enable their own assigned services
9) Click the Finish button
10) You will receive a notification stating that the User was added
Other actions you can perform from the ‘Users’ page: