Admin user can enable the suspended user’s credentials and can allow the user to login to Secure Messaging App.
- From the left-side menu options select Secure Messaging App
- On the ‘Secure Mailbox Users’ page, the ‘Secure Messaging App’ tab is selected by default
- All Users provided login credentials for Secure Messaging App will be listed here
- Corresponding to the User, whose login credentials you want enable, click on the Enable
- User will be in active state. Suspend button will turn into Green and Enable button will be Grayed out.