If you have the free trial version of a product, follow the steps in this article to upgrade to a paid version.
IMPORTANT! Note the following:
1) You can only add licenses/resources to paid subscriptions.
2) Any pricing changes should be completed BEFORE you begin the upgrade process, refer to ‘How to: Set Pricing for Individual Plans and Resources’.
3) Each Customer is permitted to own only one ‘Free Trial Offer’ subscription per product (if available).
1) Log in to your Customer Control Panel (CCP)
2) Select Account > Subscriptions
3) On the ‘Subscriptions’ page click on the Upgrade to Paid button corresponding to the subscription you want to convert to a paid version
4) On the ‘Upgrade to Paid’ page select a service plan (if there is only one service plan available that will be selected by default)
5) Select a subscription period
6) Click the Next button
7) (optional) Use the – and + buttons to increase and decrease the number of resources you require (the number cannot go lower than the amount specified under ‘Current Limit’)
8) Click the Finish button
9) On the ‘Confirm Your Order’ page, review your order details
10) Click the Confirm button
11) Dynamic notifications let you know that the order has been successfully provisioned