The purchase process described in this article may vary from product-to-product so it is recommended that you refer to the specific product’s knowledge base article for detailed instructions on its in-panel purchase process. However, this article serves as a general reference.
Access the In-panel Marketplace
2) From the left-side menu options select Marketplace
Select a Service Plan
3) On the ‘Marketplace’ page, service plans and sales categories are listed
If you select a service plan, you can proceed to checkout; if you select a sales category you can browse through all service plans that fall within that sales category.
4) As you browse and select different service plans from the in-panel Marketplace, you can see the price as well as determine whether the price includes taxes
5) Click on the service plan’s name or click on the radio button () to select the service plan
Each service plan has the following information:
3) Subscription period and;
4) Brief description about the product
6) Click the Next button found at the bottom of the page
Enable the Service Plan
7) For service plans that are purchased based on licenses/resources/storage space, etc. the quantity will need to be indicated
Review your Purchase Order
8) Finally you can review your order before clicking the Purchase button