1) Log in to your Customer Control Panel (CCP)
2) From the left-side menu options, select Account
3) Select the Account’s sub-menu option Subscriptions (Account > Subscriptions)
4) On the ‘Subscriptions’ page, select the subscription you want to purchase additional resources for.
5) On the ‘<service plan name>’ page, scroll down to the ‘Resource Limits and Usage’ section
Screenshot has been modified from its original state.
6) Click the Change Resource Limits button
7) On the ‘Change Resource Limits’ page, click the and buttons to modify the number of resources that you require - the resource will vary from product to product; it may be licenses/seats, storage space, etc. (as you make these changes the dynamic notifications feature automatically shows you your upfront costs and indicates whether the price includes taxes as well)
Note: Some products require you to first turn on a resource by turning the switch ‘ON’ before making modifications to its resource limits.
8) When you reach the desired resource limit, click the OK button
9) A confirmation window will display all the order details, click the Confirm button to confirm your order