By default when you create a User they are in the ‘Enabled’ state. Disabling a User will restrict a User from accessing their control panel (myCP) and also disables all services assigned to the User. When you re-enable Users, they can once more access myCP and any services that were assigned to them.
You can follow the same steps to enable or disable a User.
Note: Only enabled Users can be disabled and vice versa.
2) Select Users from the left-side menu
3) Click the User’s name corresponding to the User you wish to enable/disable
4) On the user’s page, click Enable/Disable button
5) You will receive a confirmation message then click the Disable/Enable button
6) You will receive a confirmation message