This document will provide the following steps required to enter a valid Cisco reseller ID (DRAN) in Odin.
How to add Cisco reseller ID (DRAN)
- Log into Cloud Marketplace and click on LOGIN button at the right top corner.
- Login with your unique credentials.
- Once you log into Cloud Marketplace, click on ‘CONTROL PANEL’.
- You will be redirected to Reseller Control Panel (RCP) and click on switch to Classic Panel.
- By default the ‘Billing’ page opens. Make sure don't click on Billing.
- Click on ‘Collaboration’ tab under ‘Services’.
- The ‘Collaboration’ page opens. You will see a header called ‘Cisco’ and Click on ‘Cisco Settings’.
- The ‘Cisco Settings’ page opens. Click on ‘Edit’.
- The ‘Edit Cisco Settings’ page opens. Enter the valid Cisco reseller ID (DRAN).
- Click on ‘Save’.
Note: The validation of the reseller ID (DRAN) will be performed instantly. If you are not in possession of a valid Cisco reseller ID (DRAN) it will not be possible to proceed the validation, and successfully complete an order.