You can either create a new Admin using the one-time in CCP (refer to ‘How to: Re-Assign the Team Administrator Role (CCP)’) or give an existing team member ‘Team admin’ permissions (refer to ‘How to: Assign Administrative Permissions to Team Members & Synchronize Info with CCP’).
Articles in this section
- Dropbox - Starter Guide
- About the Dropbox Interface, Troubleshooting First-Time Login & Customizing the Dashboard
- Dropbox New Feature Update
- FAQ – How do I check the Dropbox License limits?
- FAQ – I want to migrate Dropbox subscription of a customer from another reseller / I want to migrate Dropbox subscription of a customer to another reseller. What to do?
- FAQ-How do I assign or re-assign the role of Team Administrator?
- FAQ-I am the VAR and Team Administrator for my Dropbox account. However, I missed the Dropbox email invite. How do I access my Dropbox account?
- FAQ-When I log in to my Customer Control Panel, I receive the following error message, ‘Team Name cannot exceed 20 characters. Please modify to comply.’
- FAQ-When I log in to my Customer’s Control Panel, I receive the following error message. ‘Admin User (same email ID) has been invited to join another team or is already a part of another team’. What can I do?
- FAQ-When I log in to my Customer’s Control Panel, I receive the following error message. ‘There is no Admin user in the list. You must create a new Admin user using the Account/Admin tab.’ What can I do?