Automatic renewal is enabled for Azure subscriptions by default. A subscription that has automatic renewal disabled can have automatic renewal re-enabled by following the same steps below however for step 4 the ‘Disable Automatic Renewal’ option on the ‘Subscription’ tile will now be the ‘Enable Automatic Renewal’ option.
Follow the instructions in this article to disable auto-renew:
2) Select the Azure subscription
3) On the ‘Azure’ page, click the MANAGE option on the ‘Administration’ tile
4) On the ‘Administration’ page, click the ACTION > ‘Disable Automatic Renewal’ option on the ‘Subscription’ tile
5) You will receive a confirmation alert that automatic renewal has been disabled.
Once a subscription’s automatic renewal has been disabled; all subsequent renewals will need to be performed manually (refer to ‘How to: Manually Renew Your Azure Subscription’ for detailed instructions).
To Re – enable Automatic Renewal
1) Please follow the above procedure till the step number 3.
2) On the Administration page, select ACTION > Enable Automatic Renewal.
3) You will receive a notification at the top right corner of the Customer Control Panel.
4) Subscription’s Automatic Renewal status will be turned to Enabled.