By default, Azure subscriptions have automatic renewal enabled. If automatic renewal is disabled for your Azure subscription then you will need to manually renew it, towards the end of every billing period, to avoid automatic cancellation.
2) Select the Azure subscription
3) On the ‘Azure’ page, click the MANAGE option on the ‘Administration’ tile.
4) On the ‘Administration’ page, click the ACTION > ‘Renew’ option on the ‘Administration’ tile.
5) In the pop-up ‘Renew Subscription’ window, the one-month subscription period is selected by default (Azure subscriptions can only be renewed on a monthly basis); then click the Renew button.
6) You will receive a confirmation pop-up window at the top right corner of the Customer Control Panel.