Most mail clients and mobile devices can be configured to connect with your Exchange mailbox so that your mail is delivered to your device via MAPI, POP3, IMAP or ActiveSync. While most devices and clients will import the configuration parameters automatically, at times you will need to enter the configuration parameters manually. The instructions below explain how you can find the manual configuration parameters within your Customer Control Panel if your client does not populate them automatically.
1) Log in to the Customer Control Panel and select the correct subscription from the drop-down menu at the top, right-hand side of the page.
2) Click the display name for the mailbox whose information you need.
3) Click View setup info next to the method that you wish to use to connect your mailbox (MAPI, ActiveSync, IMAP4 or POP3).
4) In a new tab, you will see the instructions and parameters for connecting and configuring your mailbox.
5) Enter the Exchange configuration parameters into your mail client in order to configure connection to your Exchange mailbox.
Once you’ve entered these parameters, communication will be established between your mail client and your mailbox, and you will be able to receive mail on the new client.