An email alias is an email address that forwards to one of your existing email accounts. It enables you to receive mail that is sent to multiple email addresses. For example, the owner of firstname.lastname@example.org could set up email@example.com as an alias so that emails sent to the common mis-spelling of Jon would be forwarded to the correct inbox.
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to create a new email alias.
1) Login to your Ingram Micro customer control panel and navigate to the Exchange tab.
You will see a list of your mailboxes.
2) Click on the name of the mailbox for which you are creating an alias.
3) Navigate to the Email addresses tab.
4) Click on Add New E-mail Address.
5) Enter the email alias you wish to create, and click Submit.
It may take a few minutes for the alias to be created. When creation is complete, any email sent to the alias will land in the designated mailbox.