The current databases table contains a list of databases on your server. For each database, the table displays the following:
- The name of the database.
- The size of the database.
- Users who may manipulate the database.
- A link allowing you to delete the database.
To search the Current Databases table, follow the steps below:
1) Login to cPanel and click on MySQL® Databases in the Databases section.
2) Type your criteria in the Search field.
3) Click Go.
The table will display the search results.