The Parallels PowerPack for Plesk Panel extends the Panel capabilities with a number of valuable add-ons. These additional tools and features include access to MS SQL databases on Windows VMs and PostGRE databases on Linux VPS. It can also enable you to easily integrate your sites with social media and access your server on your smartphone.
To take advantage of the PowerPack’s additional features, you need to add it to your subscription as a license upgrade. Follow the instructions below to add the Parallels PowerPack for Plesk to your subscription.
1) Log in to the Customer Control Panel and navigate to the Account tab.
2) Within the Account tab, click on Subscriptions.
3) If you have more than one subscription, select the one that you need to upgrade.
4) Within the Licenses sub-tab, select your Parallels Plesk Panel subscription.
5) Click on Upgrade License.
6) In the Parallels Plesk Bundles drop-down menu, select Parallels PowerPack for Plesk (Windows) then click Next.
7) Confirm the details of your order and click Place Order at the bottom of the page.
Once you have completed the steps above, you will have access to all of the additional tools and features included in the Parallels PowerPack for Plesk.