Our one-click installer makes it quick and simple to install the most popular web applications that are used today on the web. The following instructions will guide you through the process of installing a new application.
1) First log in to your Customer Control Panel and select your subscription from the drop down list on the top right.
2) Navigate to the Websites tab, then click on the domain you would like to install an application to.
3) Click on Site Applications to see a list of the applications, if any, that you have already installed on your domain
4) Click Install to see a list of applications that can be installed using the Customer Control Panel’s installer. Any application not on this list will need to be installed manually.
5) Click the hyperlinked name of your desired application to begin installation. In this example, we will install WordPress.
6) The next screen shows a list of requirements for the installation. If all requirements are “OK”, click Next to proceed.
7) Fill in the required fields of the form on the following page.
Pay careful attention to the URL path, as this will determine the URL of the installation. By default, this will be set as a sub-folder, so you should change it if you want the application installed on your root domain.
Click Next when you have filled in all relevant fields.
8) After you click Next, confirm the installation and click Finish. You will be sent to your selected application list. You should see the status installing for your new application. This may take a few minutes to complete.
9) Once the installation is complete, you can click on the domain name link to manage the application.
The Application Manager provides an easy way for clients to get up and running with the most popular web applications. Please note that these applications are created by third-party groups. Therefore, we are not responsible for any issues that may occur or be caused by the use of the application.