End customers with Ingram Micro Linux shared hosting subscriptions can choose between a number of the latest versions of PHP to use in their webspace. The PHP version can be changed from within the Customer Control Panel. Follow the instructions below to to a different PHP version.
1) Log in to the Customer Control Panel and select your Linux Shared Hosting Subscription from the drop-down menu at the top, right-hand side of the page.
2) Navigate to the Websites tab and click on your domain name link.
3) Click on Web Hosting Settings.
4) In the General sub-tab, click Edit.
5) Select your desired PHP implementation from the drop-down menu, and click Submit.
This completes the process for switching between PHP versions.