LOGGING IN TO WHM THROUGH THE CUSTOMER CONTROL PANEL
Logging in through the Customer Control Panel means that you do not need to remember separate login credentials for WHM. Follow the instructions below to log in through the CCP.
1) Log in to your Customer Control Panel and select your VPS + cPanel subscription from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
You will see three tabs that are related to your VPS: VPS Management, cPanel and WHMCS Management Tools.
2) Navigate to the cPanel tab and click Open next to Log into WHM.
You will be logged in to WHM in a new tab.
LOGGING IN TO WHM THROUGH THE SECURE PORT
This method of logging in to WHM is quicker than logging in through the CCP. You will need to know your WHM login credentials to log in this way. Follow the instructions below to see your credentials and log in to WHM through the secure port.
1) Log in to the Customer Control Panel and select your VPS + WHM subscription from the drop-down menu at the top, right-hand side of the page.
2) Navigate to the cPanel tab to see your login information. To log in as the root user, your login is root, and your password is found on the cPanel tab by clicking Show Password.
3) Now that you know your log in credentials, navigate to the WHM port to log in. Enter into your web browser: https://youriphere:2086 (don’t forget the port 2086).
That completes the instructions for logging into WHM through the Customer Control Panel, and directly through the secure port 2086.