A mailing list is a group email address to which a number of users can be subscribed. Mailing lists are used for sending email messages to multiple recipients at once. You can create mailing lists and subscribe users to them within the Plesk Panel. Once the mailing list has been created, all subscribers will receive message sent to the mailing list address.
The first step is to switch on the mailing lists server. If you have already switched it on, you can move on to Setting Up the Mailing List.
1) Log in to your Plesk panel.
2) Navigate to the Mail tab at the top of the page in the Power User view.
3) In the Mail section, click Set Up Mailing Lists Server. If you can not see this option, you have already set up the mailing lists server. Skip to step 5.
4) Enter a password and click OK.
5) Now navigate to the Mail tab. You will now be able to see the Mailing Lists tab. Navigate to this tab and click Switch On the Service.
Mailing List Service is now switched on, and you will be able to proceed and create mailing lists. Continue to the next part of this guide to learn how to create mailing lists.
SETTING UP A MAILING LIST
1) Navigate to the Mail tab.
2) Click Mailing Lists sub tab.
Note: if you have not yet set up your mailing list server, you will not have access to the Mailing Lists sub tab. See the previous section of this article to learn how to set up your mailing list server.
3) Click Create Mailing List.
4) Fill in the required information in the appropriate fields:
a. Type the mailing list address and, if you have several domains, select the domain under which the mailing list will be created.
b. Type subscribers’ email addresses in the Subscribers field.
c. To notify the mailing list administrator about mailing list creation, select the checkbox Notify administrator on the mailing list creation.
d. Finally, click OK.
You have now set up a mailing list. The list will now appear in the Mailing Lists sub-tab. You can manage your mailing lists by navigating to this tab.