Customer accounts should be set up for end-users of hosting services. Customers cannot resell hosting services to other customers. The instructions below explain how to create new customer accounts, and then how to manage those accounts once you have created them.
2) Click the Customers option under the Hosting Services heading in the menu on the left-hand side.
3) Click Add New Customer at the top of the page.
4) Enter the customer’s information in the Contact Information form.
5) In the Access to Panel section, provide the username and password that the customer will use to log in to the panel.
6) Select the Create subscription for the customer checkbox if you want to create a hosting service subscription or set up a website.
7) Enter the customer’s domain name, and a username and password that the customer can use to log in to manage their website.
8) Finally, click the OK button to create the account.
1) Click the Customers option under the Hosting Services heading in the menu on the left-hand side. You will see a list of your customers.
2) Click the hyperlinked customer name to manage that customer’s account.
3) Use the options within the customer’s account information page to manage that customer’s account.
· At the top of the page you will see options to log in to the customer’s control panel, edit their contact info or login info, suspend or remove the account.
· At the bottom of the page in the Subscriptions section, you can add a new subscription, change the customer’s plan, change the subscriber, or suspend, activate or remove the selected subscription.
Now you should have an understanding of how to create customer accounts, and some of the basic aspects of managing those customer accounts.