Follow the steps below to create additional RDP users to connect with your Windows Virtual Machine.
1) Remote Desktop into your Virtual machine.
2) Open the Server Manager.
3) Click on Tools - > Computer Management to open up the menu in a new window.
4) On left-hand side navigation bar, click on Local users and Groups.
5) Click on the users folder and right click anywhere to create a new user.
6) Return to the previous page and click on Groups.
7) Double click on the pre-defined group Remote Desktop users.
8) Right-click on Administrators and select Properties.
9) Click Add then on the new box that appears, click Locations…
10) When the network password request appears, click Cancel.
11) Select your VM from the locations list and click OK.
12) Confirm that your VM appears in the location field and click OK.
13) Click on Add...
14) Click on Locations, select yourVPS and click OK.
15) In the Enter the object names to select field , type in the guest username and click OK to complete the task.
Now the Guest user should be able to Remote Desktop into the Virtual Machine.