Placing a new order from marketplace
- Login to Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace
- Click on Cloud Services
- Go to Communication and Collaboration
- Click on Google G Suite to select Google G-Suite
- After clicking on G Suite, it shows subscription details
Note: G Suite is available for 30-Day Trial, but any add-ons added to the free 30-day trial will incur charges. After the 30-Day trial, your Google subscription will expire. Contact your reseller or provider BEFORE the end of your 30-day trial period to be switched to a different paid plan.
- G Suite is offering two plans:
G Suite Basic
G Suite Business
- Click on add domain button to purchase a new domain.
- Please enter your domain here:
You can skip this step and can add your domain later also in Customer's Control Panel
NOTE: If Customer already own a domain for his organization, so we can skip the step.
- Click on continue after selecting additional required licenses. You can add up to 1000 user licenses.
- Check and finalize your order details and click on Proceed to Check Out
- For customer information you have option to select an existing customer from the list or you can create a new account as well, if this is a new customer for your Ingram Micro Re-seller account.
(In this image a new customer account has been created)
- Select your appropriate Payment Method and agree to the Terms and Conditions and submit the order
- After the Order ID has been generated, you can check the order status in Reseller Control Panel