- Login to Customer Control Panel & click on Google Services.
- You will get a notice - In order to finish provisioning, you must associate a domain name to your Google Account.
- On the configuration screen, you are provided with 2 options:
- Use domain managed by Ingram Micro Cloud – Select this option in case you want to use a domain managed by Ingram Micro Cloud that had not been used for Google Services.
- Use New Domain - Select this option in case you want to use a domain name that had not been used for Google Services. This will not register or transfer it from another registrar.
- Provide your domain name and admin credentials (Login name will be used to create the administrator mailbox in the specified domain). Click on save.
- You will get a confirmation notification that G-Suite service are now available.
- It will take you to G Suite management console.
Note – Domain needs to be verified first. Visit this article for help.