How to check 'Action Log and Notifications' in Cisco-Umbrella
This article broadly describes how to Check 'Action Log and Notifications' for Cisco – Umbrella.
- In the upper right corner of the Customer Control Panel you will find the following options:
- Click the binoculars icon to see the list of the recent events in your account, as you can see in the image below.
To see the full action log, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Show More. This will display the full list of events.
- Alternatively, you can also access the Action Log by clicking Account> Action Log.
- Find the below Sample Action Log for reference.
- To see the list of notifications that require your attention, click the notification icon on the right top corner.