This article describes how to purchase 'Entrust' from Cloud Market Place.
- Go to Ingram Micro’s Cloud Marketplace https://us.cloud.im
- Click on 'Login' at the right top corner.
- Log in to Ingram Micro’s Cloud Marketplace with your 'Reseller Credentials'.
- Select 'Cloud Services'.
- Click on 'Security'
- Choose 'Entrust Datacard - SSL/TLS'
- Click "Buy now" to purchase 'Entrust Datacard'. Choose the package based upon your requirement.
- Enter your domain if you have else click on 'Skip' (we can add domain after purchase as well).
- Add the number of domains by using the (+) symbol based upon your requirement and click on 'Continue.
Note: Maximum 50 domains can be added.
- In the ‘My Cart’, you can review the contents of your shopping cart. Check and click "Proceed to Check Out"
- Choose a Customer
- An existing customer(i.e. a customer you have previously sold to with Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace), select your customer from drop down options under ‘Select an Existing Customer’ and then click the "Continue" All the information about your customer from the earlier transaction will automatically be applied (such as their name, civic address, phone number etc.).
- A new customer(i.e. first-time order for this Customer on Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace), you will be presented with a form in which to fill in the required customer information (such as their name, address, phone number, etc.)
- On the ‘Order Placement’ page, select your "Billing Terms" and "Payment Method" based upon your requirement, and agree to the terms of Service check box and finally click the 'Submit'button
- Once your subscription has been purchased, you will get the "Order Number" to get process. However, you will receive a confirmation email once the service or order is "Provisioned". You may monitor the "Provisioning progress" from the Reseller Control Panel.