You can purchase Microsoft Office 365 Education Subscription for your Customers from the Reseller Control Panel as well. Please follow the below steps to place an order for Microsoft Office 365 Education Subscription.
Important Note: Your Customer’s Office 365 tenant should be eligible for Education CSP products.
- Login to your Ingram Micro Reseller Control Panel.
- Type Education in the search box and click on Microsoft 365 (Education).
- You will see the various service plans available for Education CSP. Select the required one by clicking on the tile. (Here we have selected Microsoft Office 365 (Education)).
- Scroll down and choose the required plan by clicking on ADD TO CART button.
- As the plan is added, scroll up and click on the Cart icon.
- Add the required licenses and click on the NEXT.
- In the next step, either you can Select an Existing Customer from the list or you can Add a New Customer if you are placing this order for a new customer. In this example, we’ve selected an existing customer. Once the customer is selected/ created, review the details and click on the NEXT.
- Check your MPN ID (Microsoft Partner Network ID) and click on the NEXT.
- If the customer tenant is not verified for Education CSP by Microsoft, order may fail to provision. It is recommended to check the tenant verification first from Microsoft. Check the box for Confirmation and click on the NEXT.
- At this page scroll down, check the box for Terms and Conditions and click on the BUY button to place the order.
- You will receive an Order Number for the same, click on the TRACK ORDER button to view the status of the order.