1. Login to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace
- Click on CLOUD SERVICES
- Click on Infrastructure option
- Select Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- You can request more information about AWS by selecting Request More Information
- Click on Buy Now in front of Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Reseller, if you are a new reseller for AWS. It is a one-time process to create your AWS account.
- You can click on Proceed to Check Out. It comes with 1 Year Subscription with Monthly Billing
- If you don't have an AWS account, then select Get a new AWS account and click on Continue.
- Else, if you have an existing AWS account, so select the option and proceed with details asked on the portal
- To purchase a subscription for a customer, follow the steps 1-4 and click on Buy Now for Amazon Web Service (AWS).
- Click on Proceed to Check Out button
- If this subscription is for an existing customer, so select the account from the list of existing customers. Else, create a new account of the customer.
- Select Get new AWS account, if customer doesn't have an existing AWS account.
- If customer has an existing AWS account, then select "Use Existing AWS account" option and provide the correct details.
IMPORTANT: Re-seller should full fill the AWS Share shift Policy before placing the order for the customer.
- Click on Submit
- Select your correct payment method and place the order.
NOTE: Once the order will be provisioned, the customer will get a subscription of AWS and can start using AWS. The email address used at the time of placing the order will get a notification email.