You can purchase AWS subscription from the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace (UX1). This article walks you through the steps for purchasing AWS.
- Login to your Ingram Micro Reseller Control Panel.
- Type AWS in the search box and click on Amazon – AWS.
- If you are buying for yourself, click on Amazon – AWS Reseller Tile, else click on Amazon – AWS tile for customers. (We are placing order for the Customer)
- Scroll down and click on the ADD TO CART button.
- As the plan is added, scroll up and click on the Cart icon to proceed.
- Review your order and click on the NEXT.
- In the next step, either you can Select an Existing Customer from the list or you can Add a New Customer if you are placing this order for a new customer. In this example, we’ve selected an existing customer. Once the customer is selected/ created, review the details and click on the NEXT.
- If you are placing this order for the customer who does not have any AWS account, select Get new AWS account.
- Select Use existing AWS account for the customer who has an existing AWS account and provide the details in the form below, and hit NEXT.
IMPORTANT: Re-seller should full fill the AWS Share shift Policy before placing the order for the customer.
- Finally scroll down and click on the BUY button.
- You will receive an Order Number for the same, click on the TRACK ORDER button to view the status of the order.
NOTE: Once the order will be provisioned, the customer will get a subscription of AWS and can start using AWS. The email address used at the time of placing the order will get a notification email.