SPSS is a widely used program for statistical analysis in social science. It is also used by market researchers, health researchers, survey companies, government, education researchers, marketing organizations, data miners and others. The original SPSS manual (Nie, Bent & Hull, 1970) has been described as one of "sociology's most influential books" for allowing ordinary researchers to do their own statistical analysis. In addition to statistical analysis, data management (case selection, file reshaping, creating derived data) and data documentation (a metadata dictionary is stored in the data file) are features of the base software.
IBM SPSS Statistics Features
- Supports a variety of scripting environments
- Mines data from databases and prepares data for analysis
- Applies statistical algorithms to selected data
- Analyzes both structured and unstructured data
- Interacts with data to prepare it for visualizations and models
- Offers modeling capabilities
- Creates data visualizations or graphs
- Generates reports of data performance
- Unifies information on a singular platform
Please follow below links for more details:
- How to purchase IBM SPSS Statistics from Cloud Marketplace.
- How to login to IBM Portal from Customer Control Panel.
- How to upgrade subscription to paid.