This document describes how to purchase IBM SPSS in Ingram Micro Cloud Market place.
- Go to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace
- Click on 'Login' at the right top corner
- Log in to Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace with your 'Reseller Credentials'
- Click on Cloud Services
- Select 'Business Applications' under 'Cloud Services'.
- Click on 'SPSS Statistics'
- Click Buy now to purchase 'IBM SPSS Statistics'.
- Add the number of ‘License’ by using the (+) symbol based on your requirement. Click on 'Continue'.
- You can review the contents of your shopping cart in My Cart Click on ‘Proceed to Check Out’ button.
- On the ‘Customer Information’ page, you need to select or enter information about the Customer you are selling to, i.e.) New customer or Existing customer and click 'Continue'.
Choose a Customer
- An existing customer (i.e. a customer you have previously sold to with Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace), select your customer from drop down options under ‘Select an Existing Customer’ and then click the ‘Continue’ All the information about your customer from the earlier transaction will automatically be applied (such as their name, civic address, phone number etc.).
- A new customer (i.e. first-time order for this Customer on Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace), you will be presented with a form in which to fill in the required customer information (such as their name, address, phone number, etc.).
- On the ‘Order Information’ page, select your ‘Billing Terms’ and ‘Payment Method’ based upon your requirement, and enable the terms of Service check box and finally click the 'Submit' button
- After the subscription is purchased, you will get ‘Order Number’.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the order is ‘Provisioned’.