This article describes how to purchase IBM SPSS in Ingram Micro Cloud Market place.
- Go to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- Click on 'Login' at the right top corner.
- Log in to Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace with your 'Reseller Credentials'.
- Click on Cloud Services.
- Select 'Business Applications' under 'Cloud Services'.
- Click on 'SPSS Modeler'
- Click ‘Buy now’ to purchase 'IBM SPSS Modeler'.
- Add the number of "License" by using the (+) symbol based upon your requirement. Click on 'Continue'.
- Review the contents of your shopping cart on My Cart Click "Proceed to Check Out" button.
- On the ‘Customer Information’ page, select or enter information about Customer you are selling to, i.e., New customer or Existing customer and click 'Continue'.
Choose a Customer
- An existing customer (i.e. a customer you have previously sold to with Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace), select your customer from drop down options under ‘Select an Existing Customer’ and then click the "Continue" All the information about your customer from the earlier transaction will automatically be applied (such as their name, civic address, phone number etc.).
- A new customer (i.e. first-time order for this Customer on Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace), you will be presented with a form in which to fill in the required customer information (such as their name, address, phone number, etc.).
- On the ‘Order Information’ page, select your ‘Billing Terms’ and ‘Payment Method’ based on your requirement. Enable terms of Service check box and click 'Submit'
- After subscription is purchased, you will get the ‘Order Number’.
- A confirmation email will be received after service or order is "Provisioned".