IBM SPSS Modeler is a data mining and text analytics software application from IBM. It is used to build predictive models and conduct other analytic tasks. It has a visual interface which allows users to leverage statistical and data mining algorithms without programming. One of its main aims from the outset was to get rid of unnecessary complexity in data transformations, and to make complex predictive models very easy to use. The first version incorporated decision trees (ID3), and neural networks (backprop), which could both be trained without underlying knowledge of how those techniques worked.
- Support for many data sources.
- Automatic data preparation.
- A range of algorithmic methods.
- Geospatial analytics.
- Multiple deployment methods.
- Visual analysis streams.
- Automated modeling.
- Text analytics.
- Support for open source technologies.
- Machine learning methods and algorithms.
Please follow below links for more details about IBM SPSS Modeler: