This article clearly describes how to customize your Workspace and create template.
These are the various changes you can make it on your Workspace. Login in to your Workspace 365 portal.
- Name the Workspace
- Implement different color theme
- Place company logos
- Create content for the support page
1. Click on the ( ) icon, seen on the top right side of the Workspace 365 portal.
2. Select ‘Settings’, the Settings window will opens.
3. Select ‘Branding’ from under the sub-heading ‘Workspace’
4. Make all required changes and click the ‘Done’ button in the upper left of the screen.
Note: Logos must be uploaded in one of these formats: jpeg, gif, png or pjpeg.
5. It is also possible to restore the Workspace to default branding settings. To do this, click 'Restore to default' and then click 'Done' in the upper left of your screen.
Workspace 365 – Workspace templates
6. Navigate to Settings > click on ‘Workspace management’, on this page you have the ability to choose if you want to set your Workspace as a template for new users.
7. If you make changes to your Workspace you need to update the template by clicking the 'Set my workspace as template' option.
8. It is also possible to restore the Workspace to set the default Workspace as a template. To do this, click 'Return to default Workspace'.