This article clearly describes how to create a Workspace account.
Important! Before you start with the configuration of Workspace 365, a global administrator must first be created in Office 365. If there is already an Office 365 environment with a global administrator, please use the credentials of this user during the process.
1. Log in to your Customer Control Panel.
2. On the left side of Control Panel, click on ‘Workspace 365’.
3. Click on ‘Create’ button, the ‘Workspace 365 environment’ page opens.
4. Fill the customer information in this page and click on ‘Next’.
Ensure the following:
- There are no spaces in the field ‘Your Workspace 365 environment.' For example, 'Company X online’ should be written as ‘CompanyXonline’.
- You have a Microsoft tenant e.g. email@example.com a customized domain that’s attached to your Microsoft Office 365 account
Note: If you have purchased Microsoft Office 365 from Ingram Micro, you can find your customer’s Microsoft tenant username and password in the Customer’s Control Panel, under the Microsoft Office 365 tab > Home page tab. Otherwise, you can add your company's domain at portal.office.com.
5. Click on ‘Finish’.
6. Workspace 365’ page opens with 3 tabs: ‘Workspace 365 users’, ‘Workspace 365 Business App credits’ and ‘Workspace 365 environment’.
7. The Workspace 365 account has been successfully created.