Workspace 365 allows you to use multiple applications with different underlying technologies inside a single user interface.
- Single sign-on
- Provides simplicity for technologies such as Office 365 and SharePoint
- Open both web and desktop applications
Important! Before you start with the configuration of Workspace 365, a global administrator must first be created in Office 365. If there is already an Office 365 environment with a global administrator, please use the credentials of this user during the process.
Please review the below articles to learn more about Workspace 365.
- How to Purchase Workspace 365 from cloud marketplace
- How to Create Workspace account
- How to assign User to Workspace 365
- How to Remove user from Workspace 365
- How to activate Business application credits
- How to De-activate Business application credits
- How to Login to Workspace 365 Admin Portal
- End User first login to Workspace 365
- How to customize your Workspace & create templates
- Interface of Workspace 365
- How to change the group name and assign to user in Workspace 365
- How to Change the end user setting in Workspace 365
- How to Cancel Workspace 365 subscription
- How to Renew the Workspace 365 subscription
- How to disable Auto-Renewal for Workspace 365
- How to Enable Auto-Renewal for Workspace 365